· Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
· Meet and greet clients and visitors.
· Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
· Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
· Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
· Support staff in assigned project based work.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Have to manage Visa, Travel & admin work
· Maintain the AMC & other office contract, telephone & internet connectivity
· Assisting in day to day routine
· Take care of required stationeries and maintain the records
· Supervises complete office cleanliness, housekeeping and pantry services
· Checks all the indoor plants are healthy and presentable.
· Interacts with Venders regarding any issue pertaining to the premise and resolve them
· Maintain all service records and test certificates
· Maintains proper inventory and tracks stock and consumption of all consumables and supplies pertaining to the services managed by them.
· Take care of Canteen Administration and Security
· Responsible for safe and secure work environment
· Checks all complaints/requests are completed within stipulated time, if not completed, carry the same with proper feedback to the requestor or complainant.
· Maintain the Attendance register including Housekeeping staff, Security Staff & Visitors
· Responsible for inward and outward courier registers
· Ensures pest control is done on regular interval
· Check all Boardrooms and Meeting rooms as per schedule and their requirements and ready on time.
· Coordinate with electrician as per requirements.
· Analyses/ Recommends solutions on the complaints