Job Description and responsibilities:
The Online Video Editor creates videos with an emphasis on useful and relevant content. The
qualified candidate must have the ability to take unedited video and establish a standard design
that can be replicated across a series of corporate videos and video slide-shows. Video and
content would be provided in unedited format and this person would produce in sharable
format for uses, including:
- Computer based training videos.
- External corporate branded videos.
- Virtual tours or property slideshows, repurposing still photos.
- Informative content based around commercial real estate.
- Professionally editing pre-recorded interviews.
This person would be able to keep up with mainstream video sites and video technology trends.
Other important skills include knowledge of video software (i.e. Adobe Premier Pro, Camtasia,
after effects and etc), optimization best practices, social media and ability to learn about digital
Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of Experience with any Graduate (Graduation from Mass communication/media
line will be preferred).
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
- A creative self-starter who works efficiently on solo projects and also works well with a
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro or other video production software and Photoshop.
- Ability to learn and improve production skills as needed.
- Please include sample work (Links are acceptable).