This position supports a US-based commercial real estate leasing team, focusing on
document standards and reviews, reporting, and management of the lease approval
- Support the entire lease cycle from start to finish.
- Review leasing documents for errors and report/track required corrections.
- Prepare leases and related documents.
- Administer Master Lease Summary (MLS) system.
- Model lease transactions and forecast occupancy.
- Conduct reporting on vacancy, leasing, budgets, rents, and performance
- Manage database and monitor data integrity.
- Draft and maintain broker agreements. Calculate commissions and process
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for write-ups and summaries.
- Communicate and work with leasing, legal, property management,
investment and disposition services.
- Regular meetings and communications to review workflow and improve
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
- General knowledge of reporting systems, databases, and corporate computer platforms
- This position requires frequent communication with US colleagues and requires working
on a US schedule