· Maintain and support current Sales Force site.
· Work with Boxer Property Business Staff to understand and capture their Salesforce.com interface and data requirements.
· Develop interface and functional specifications that describe how the stakeholders’ requirements will be met.
· Develop and implement software development and integrations plans, in an agile environment, with appropriate periodic involvement by stakeholders.
· Work collaboratively with other technical staff in the planning, development, and implementation of integrations with other systems.
· Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of all Salesforce.com configurations, customizations, and integrations.
· Be the primary domain expert for Salesforce.com customization and integration.
· Provide training on the Salesforce.com interfaces and related technologies, as needed with other company engineers and technologists.
· Establish processes and metrics for measuring and reporting on performance.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Experience should be 1 to 3 years in sales force technologies.
· We versed with cloud technology