and related UI technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, and understanding of user
experience and workflow.
- Passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces.
- Extremely detail oriented. Strives for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with a strong knowledge of all LP
supported browsers. (IE, Firefox, Safari)
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components.
- Ability to translate look-and-feel designs into actionable technical designs in an agile work
- Have the ability to work independently within a team and follow through with priority tasks.
- Be creative with requirements set forth by the other developers through the stages of design,
development, QA, launch, and maintenance.
- Have the ability to work with all of the products within the Microsoft Office Product Suite like
visio, Powerpoint, Infopath designer etc.
- Have a background in development technologies such as ASP.NET, Web Services,
SharePoint C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Must be able to look at existing applications and develop.
- Create rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical
- Experience should be 1 to 3 years in Web designing and Development.
- Bachelor/Master Degree – Computer Science/Engineering/Application.
- Proficient with dynamic HTML & HTML5.
- Proficient with CSS, CSS3, AJAX, XML, XSLT & webServices.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Dream weaver