Website stemmonservices Stemmons Business Services Private Limited
Network Security Analyst
- IT Operations experience required
- Ability to think critically and innovatively about the security solutions that can keep data safe while still allowing a business to flourish
- Possess knowledge of how a basic TCP/IP network functions (e.g., Subnets, DHCP, VPNs, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of how key network components function and relate to security (e.g., switches, firewalls, routers, VPNs etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments such as Microsoft Azure, M365
- Have a basic understanding of client server environments (e.g., SQL databases, Web Servers, etc.)
- Excellent technical knowledge of Windows operating systems including desktop and server platforms
- Working knowledge of penetration testing, network security, and the techniques used to expose and correct security flaws
- Ability to identify and spotlight vulnerabilities on on-premises and remote networks, correct problems, and prevent security breaches
- Knowledge of server & network infrastructure hardware such as routers, firewalls, VPNs and associated protocols and concepts.
- Solid foundation in information technology, including the principles and practices of systems analysis, design, administration and the functions of an Enterprise IT Department.
- Extensive knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite & Office 365
- Excellent written, verbal & communication skills are a must. Proficient in English is important.
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of information technology experience.
- A minimum 2-year college degree in computer security related field and/or relevant cyber security certifications (e.g., Security+, Network+, etc.)